back to services
Site Selection and Contract Negotiations
- MMMD will solicit detailed information on all potential sites in the proposed locations for your upcoming meeting. Upon review of plausible sites, we will deliver a comparative survey of our findings.
- MMMD will serve as the single point of contact for all communications with the hotel during this process.
- MMMD will facilitate negotiations for the optimum hotel package to guarantee the best possible rate and meeting package.
- MMMD will collaborate with local Destination Company to agree acceptable transfer costs for all outside venue locations and tours.
- MMMD will partner with National Sales Offices, the local Convention and Visitors Bureau, and all independent properties to guarantee that the guidelines set forth by your company are understood and monitored closely.
- NO CHARGE FOR THESE SERVICES
Full Meeting Management
- MMMD will conduct a kick-off/pre-planning meeting to develop an Action Plan with agreed timelines.
- MMMD will coordinate all arrangements for site visits and/or planning meetings as needed.
- MMMD will build and monitor a working budget.
- MMMD will provide on-line registration which captures: attendee name and contact information, preferred attendees name for badges, arrival and departure date, manifest for flights and transfers, preferred room requirements, and special needs or dietary restrictions.
- MMMD will secure all meeting spaces.
- MMMD will act as a liaison with the AV contact.
- MMMD along with the hotel's conference service manager will closely monitor contracted rooms. Pick up reports will be provided in a timely manner to facilitate decision making on whether rooms should be released or overflow hotel negotiation is required.
- MMMD will handle all offsite activities, entertainment if needed, decor for special events and assist with the purchasing of VIP amenities, speaker request, audiovisual, etc.
- MMMD will work closely with the Conference Service Manager, Catering Manager and Chef to produce specialized menus within your budget for all events such as welcome reception, awards, dinner, box lunches and any special food requirements.
- MMMD will coordinate with vendors to provide all ground transportation needs.
- MMMD will reconfirm all F&B and meeting function setups.
- MMMD will provide staffing and management of private registration for the ground and satellite check-in when required.
- MMMD will coordinate all on-site signage.
- MMMD will conduct all pr-conference meetings, to review your entire program and plan for all contingencies.
- MMMD will prepare name badges.
- MMMD will work with AV company to reconfirm all needs are met.
- MMMD will arrange any on-site shipping and receiving required with hotel.
- MMMD will distribute any materials as needed to participants.
- MMMD will consolidate billing with complete backup documentation and assist in any reconciliation issues or discrepancies.
- MMMD will host a post meeting de-brief to discuss lessons learned for future meetings.
Audio Visual (support for product launches, sales and training meetings, conferences, etc.)
- Equiptment / Crew / Logistics
- Staging / Set Design / Renderings
- Talent and Entertainment
- On-site candid videos of attendees
- Interactive Audience Response Polling (ARS)
- Audio Visual Breakout Support for porduct launches, sales meetings, conferences, etc.
- Speaker communication
- Slide development and review
- For more information reguarding Audio Visual go to: www.globalmediaus.com
Graphic Design / Print / Marketing
- Printing, offset, and digital processes
- Publishing assistance for periodicals and catalogs
- Marketing campaign fulfillment, concepts, management
- Creative services including writing, photography, graphic design/layout, logo development, event brochures, e-blasts, postcard mailings, banners, internet registrations and all signage
- Years of experience with business and group travel
- Savings on Air, Hotel, and Car
- All with 24 hr service
back to services